FOSC is proud to have Rudy Ruvalcava as a consultant to our Board of Directors and Director of Coaching (DOC). He brings a depth and breadth of soccer experience, a strong passion for the sport and a foundation of putting the kids needs first above all else. In short, he's a great fit for our organization, and for the kids/parents we serve.
DOC Mission Statement: To provide a learning environment for players to excel on and off the field. I am committed to player development and encourage each player to fully develop his / her talent to the highest level. In addition, it is my job to develop a soccer culture which venerates the values and spirit of The Game. I will provide an educational experience at the highest ethical and professional standards. I hope to integrate values and problems solving skills that will be utilized throughout the lives of these players! Thanks for the opportunity to serve Fair Oaks Soccer Club.
- Fiorentina Coaching Course, Berkeley, CA. February 2017.
- FA Level 2 Walthamstow North London, England. June 2016.
- FA Level 1 North Hertfordshire College Hitchin, England. June 2015.
- NFHS Coaching License Sacramento, CA. January 2008.
- Cal South Licensed Laguna Niguel, CA. July 2008.
- NSCAA Advanced National Resident Diploma Amherst College Amherst, MA. July 2007.
- NSCAA National Resident Diploma Amherst College Amherst, MA. July 2005.
- National D License University of Pacific Stockton, CA. June 2004
- Manchester United Coaching Symposium New York, NY. July 2003.
- Cal North License Pleasanton, CA. June 2000.
- Fran Hoek Coaching Camp Level 2 Granite Bay, CA. May 1998.